Welcome to my homepage. I am a Ph.D candidate in the Department of Computer Science at Virginia Tech. My advisor is Dr Naren Ramakrishnan. I am associated with Discovery Analytics Center.
My area of specialization is Applied Machine Learning and Data Visualization with special focus on Text Mining, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Information Extraction, Social Media Analysis and Deep Learning. I have received international awards for both Machine Learning and Data Visualization. Please browse through my Research and Visualizations pages for more information.
I did my undergraduate studies in Computer Science from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur. Please click here for a short third-person bio.
- Department Editor, ACM XRDS – Crossroads, Magazine
- Session Chair for ‘Supporting Government Services’ at IAAI 2018
- Program Committe Member for ACM HyperText 2018
- Program Committe Member for IAAI 2018
- Program Committe Member for WSDM 2018
Last Updated: July 2018