In my presentation, “Computational Thinking: What are the Fundamentals?” I give my definition of Computational Thinking and review very limited prior work (this is but one talk in a semester-long seminar about CT, in which we review much more of the literature):
- Paving the Way For Computational Thinking
- Maybe Not Everybody Should Learn to Code
- Please Don’t Learn to Code
- No–You Don’t Need To Learn To Code
- Unpublished manuscript, not permitted to publish here.
I then problematize some approaches to CT, and lend my support to another.
Download my presentation here: Computational Thinking: what are the Fundamentals?
Relevant to one of our previous classes: