- I have a 3.88 GPA (out of 4.0) for my coursework at Virginia Tech. If you like, you can view Michael Stewart's Un-Official Transcript for Virginia Tech.
- I hold a Master of Science in Computer Science from Virginia Tech (2013).
- I hold a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from UNC (2007).
Courses for which I was TA or Instructor
You can find the courses I have facilitated on my teaching page.
- VT Graduate Academy for Teaching Excellence Member (Associate since 2015) 2014-2017
- Doctoral Colloquium Participant, “COOP” 2014
- “Co-consumption as Shared Experience to Promote Togetherness”
- DC Chairs: Myriam Lewkowicz and Liam Bannon
- New Media Faculty Seminar, Fall 2013
- Global Perspectives in Higher Education. Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. 2011
- Research Through Design. Course at CHI 2011 with Bill Gaver
- Engineering Education Graduate Certificate, completed 2011.
- Future Professoriate Graduate Certificate, completed 2011.
- SafeZone “Challenge” Training, UNC 2005
- SafeZone Training, UNC 2004
Courses I took at VT
- Fall 2009
- Spring 2010
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2011
- Fall 2011
- Spring 2012
- Fall 2012
- CS67004: Developing Computational Thinking in Middle School Curricula with Deborah Tatar
- Spring 2013
- ENGE5984: Ethnographic and Qualitative Research Methods with Aditya Johri
- Fall 2013