Hello, I am Helen Nayfeld. I a senior in Rutgers College majoring in Computer Science and Economics and will graduate in May 2007.
During the summer of 2005 I worked at Rutgers Computer Science Department under Professor Barbara Ryder as a research assistant.
During the summer of 2006 I interned in IBM.
My first two years at Rutgers I worked in Alexander Library on College Avenue. However, starting Fall 2005, I am working in ARC computer lab on Busch as a consultant as well as a peer leader in the RESCS program. In July 2007 I am planning to start working full time at Barclays Bank.
CS Classes I Have Taken
- CS111: Introduction to Computer Science (Spring 2004 - Derek Morris)
- CS112: Data Structures (Fall 2004 - Pradip Hari)
- CS205: Introduction to Discrete Structures (Fall 2004 - Eric Allender)
- CS206: Introduction to Discrete Structures II (Spring 2005 - Vladimir Pavlovic)
- CS211: Computer Architecture (Spring 2005 - Budhaditya Deb)
- CS323: Numerical Analysis (Fall 2005 - Gerard Richter)
- CS344: Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms (Fall 2005 - Shiyu Zhou)
- CS416: Operating Systems (Fall 2005 - Marvin Paull)
- CS314: Principles of Programming Languages (Spring 2006 - Chung-chieh Shan)
- CS336: Principles of Information and Data Management (Spring 2006 - Michael Fredman)
- CS417: Distributed Systems: Concepts and Design (Fall 2006 - Paul Krzyzanowski)
- CS415: Compilers (Spring 2007 - Ulrich Kremer)
- CS452: Formal Languages and Automata (Spring 2007 - Detlef Ronneburger)