Hello, my name is Thomas Schirripa, and I am a sophomore participating in the Rutgers College Honors Program. By the end of the Spring semester, I plan on declaring myself as a double major in Computer Science and Mathematics.
During the summer of 2006, I worked at the Protein Data Bank on Busch Campus where I wrote some web utilities in Python using mod_python. During the acadmic year, I am the President of USACS (http://usacs.rutgers.edu), an RESCS Peer Mentor, and an RCHP Peer Mentor.
- Tasting new food
- Reading interesting things
CS Classes I Have Taken
- CS111: Introduction to Computer Science (Fall 2005 - Pradip Hari)
- CS112: Data Structures (Spring 2006 - Pradip Hari)
- CS113: Software Methodology (Fall 2006 - Sesh Venugopal)
- CS205: Introduction to Discrete Structures (Fall 2006 - Detlef Ronneburger)
- Math 477: Mathematical Theory of Probability (Fall 2006 - Sheldon Goldstein - counts as CS206)
- CS211: Computer Architecture (Fall 2006 - Saul Levy)
CS Classes I Am Currently Taking
- CS416: Operating Systems (Spring 2007 - Ricardo Bianchini)
- CS513: Data Structures & Algorithms (Spring 2007 - Michael Fredman)