Clifford A. ShafferProfessor
Department of Computer Science
Blacksburg, VA 24061
For information related to the book "A Practical Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis" see the book homepage.
See a listing of my recent PhD and Masters Thesis students.
See many of the papers that I have written or co-authored.
See some proposals for the OpenDSA project.
See some of the posters and presentations that I have written or co-authored.
See information about my ongoing and past research projects.
Courses I often teach:
- CS2104: Introduction to Problem Solving
- CS3114: Data Structures and Algorithms (formerly CS2604: Data Structures and File Processing)
- CS4104: Data and Algorithm Analysis
- CS5014: Research Methods in Computer Science
- CS5114: Theory of Algorithms
- CS6704: Design Patterns and Component Frameworks
- CS6604: Algorithm Visualization